Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Creditprogrambank - creditprogrambank.com

CREDIT PROGRAM BANK

Our marketing department has decided to open a temporary promotional high yield investment plans. No advertising services can compete with the advertisement from our clients. Promotional high yield investment plans include high profit, short terms of investment, as well as daily withdrawal.

Attention!

Promotional investment plans are for a limited time. The CREDIT PROGRAM BANK has the right to suspend the promotional high yield investment plans at any time - with full implementation of commitments to the clients, according to the electronic document management system on the servers of the bank. The CREDIT PROGRAM BANK allocates not more than 50000000 USD for the temporary promotional investment plans and advertising of the bank. The Promotional High Yield Investment Plans Level 1, Level 2, level 3 Credit mini, Level 4 Credit maxi are given for the periods ranging from 13 to 58 days. These plans can be stopped at any time, but all the % bets will be kept until the end of the time (for example the acceptance of deposits for the tariff plan is stopped, the payments of % continue until the closure of all active deposits).

That is, the investment program, which aims to attract clients of small and medium businesses in the CREDIT PROGRAM BANK, can be closed sooner or later (the money receipt is stopped- the payments are held until the end).

Investment plans:

1% daily for 13 days contribution from $ 1 to $ 799

1.8% daily for 33 days from the contribution of $ 800 to $ 3000

2% daily for 45 days, the contribution from $ 3001 to $ 8000

2.1% per day for 58 days, the contribution from $ 8001 up to the stop...

Payment systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Alertpay, MoneyBookers, Bank transfer.

On all deposits returned to the depot

The minimum deposit is $ 1

CREDIT PROGRAM BANK

Well, I can't believe a bank is entering into hyip industry. Here's what I found on the site:

ATTENTION!Promotional investment plans are for a limited time. The CREDIT PROGRAM BANK has the right to suspend the promotional high yield investment plans at any time - with full implementation of commitments to the clients, according to the electronic document management system on the servers of the bank. The CREDIT PROGRAM BANK allocates not more than 50000000 USD for the temporary promotional investment plans and advertising of the bank. The Promotional High Yield Investment Plans Level 1, Level 2, level 3 Credit mini, Level 4 Credit maxi are given for the periods ranging from 13 to 58 days. These plans can be stopped at any time, but all the % bets will be kept until the end of the time (for example the acceptance of deposits for the tariff plan is stopped, the payments of % continue until the closure of all active deposits).

That is, the investment program, which aims to attract clients of small and medium businesses in the CREDIT PROGRAM BANK, can be closed sooner or later (the money receipt is stopped- the payments are held until the end).

So it means that the promotion plan can be ended anytime?

Since it is an Indonisian bank, I suggest some of our fellows from that country to call and verify some informations. Many thanks.

I would say that if that's really an offer from the bank, I will check the financial ability including the financial statements of the bank and then may be interested in investing. I really doubt it.

P.S. I have an idea. If the loan rate is low enough in the site, how about we borrowing money from it to invest in the investment programs? Isn't that amazing?

• 2 weeks later...

I have just checked out the program details on GoldPoll and have found that this program has been living for ten days so far with active status, but the news section on the site shows updates from 2009 !

well, this one looks quite promising program with reasonable ROI offered in their plans with affordable $1 minimum.

• 4 weeks later...

glad to hear that this program has new office opened in Thailand, also they have provided us address details of their office in Thailand, including phone number, this is much helpful for customers to clear things, there is phone support as well, I wish this program should grow big in much more offices in many countries.

• 2 weeks later...

there is two latest news updates yesterday from this program, that is on 25th November, regarding RU the beta version and introduction of new payment system !

2011-11-25

Payment System okpay.com

Dear clients, CREDIT PROGRAM BANK starts in beta testing opening and a conclusion of deposits on means of payment system okpay.com

2011-11-25

RU the Beta version CREDIT PROGRAM BANK

Dear customers, CREDIT PROGRAM BANK launches the beta-testing a Russian version of the site, all errors and omissions will be corrected in the course work of the site.

• 4 weeks later...

we can do bank deposits to the program also, there is latest news today on 20th December on this news on Alfa Bank, use for making deposits in this site !

Alfa-Bank

Dear clients, CREDIT PROGRAM BANK informs on additional possibility for clients to open deposits not only to Legal entities and Physical on means of bank remittance Bank Wire. And now also by means of a bank remittance Alfa bank. We are glad to inform you that in the first months of 2012 will be the first office in Moscow.

For reception of instructions, please write us through the feedback form https://creditprogrambank.com/contacts.php or in Online a chat.

well, I have made a deposit to the program, a minimum of $10 in this, I have noticed the account security is good in this one, there is lot more good features like SSL and also many payment processors allowed to venture with, it's already two months online, I think, so I just hope it will continue to stay active for few more months.

@chardyme

yeah, thanks friend, I have noticed the withdrawals will be processed quite fast in this program.

latest news update today from this program, as on 24th December 2011 regarding the X-mas festival !

2011-12-24

MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

The Christmas is the most important Christian holiday, which we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

On this day, we, the staff CREDIT PROGRAM BANK, take this opportunity to convey our warm feelings of tenderness, not only for your family and friends, also and the people who make it possible to achieve our professional goals and our bank to improve your well-being.

well, I have made a deposit to the program, a minimum of $10 in this, I have noticed the account security is good in this one, there is lot more good features like SSL and also many payment processors allowed to venture with, it's already two months online, I think, so I just hope it will continue to stay active for few more months.

I am glad to know that you have invested into this site,as far as i know,you made a right decision to invest here since this site is turning out to be a Legit hyip,if this site remains online after Christmas then i am sure it will be online for a very long time.

I had applied for a payment on this site yesterday and I received double payments with the same amount each, I guess this was a Christmas bonus from the program, it was just a 30 cents I requested, but I don't think everyone that requested payment yesterday will have received double payments.

1% daily for 13 days contribution from $ 1 is a good plan. I'm wondering if compounding is allowed in here. I'm also wondering if theirs a forum that has an advertising of creditprogrambank. The 1 dollar minimum is good to try the site. But I like to invest in here if compounding is allowed. So that after 13 days I will going to cashout the whole amount.

well, it's already paying for more than two and a half months, and my withdrawals also have been processed quite faster in this program so far, I am sure that this one is going to be a successful program, lasting for few months, possibly, early investor might have been around 70% BEP in here.

Creditprogrambank is definitely getting good and popular day by day and i feel that admin is quite serious about keeping the site online for longer period.I have recently noticed that we can invest via bank wire too which is a great thing for those who don't use any of listed payment processors.

yeah, having Bank Wire option in hyips show the program is serious about their business, well, I used here LR to participate in their program, usually I try via AP if there is the option, but in here, since I trust this site that there won't be fear of scam in near future, I took risk of LR investment in this one.

latest news update from the program as on 28th December 2011 regarding private bank Ukraine !

Privat Bank Ukraine.

Dear clients, CREDIT PROGRAM BANK on your numerous requests, we open the withdrawal and the opening of deposit by means of Privat Bank Ukraine.

For reception of instructions, please write us through the feedback form https://creditprogrambank.com/contacts.php or in Online a chat.

Advantage of investing in this program is we can reach BEP faster, there is almost daily profits accrued in our accounts, so no holiday and the program is able to generate profits enough to pay us on the basis of calender days, of course the lower ROI can make the program stay active for long enough.

• 3 weeks later...

latest news update on Button vote for the prolongation of action of plans for six months as on 13th January 2012 !

Button vote.

Dear clients! CREDIT PROGRAM BANK asks you, to pay attention to the button of voting of prolongation of the action of plans with high profitableness of 1-2.1 % a day. Please vote, if you want action prolongation for 6 months. https://creditprogrambank.com/vote_action.php

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news from CPB on Button Vote ended, as on 20th January 2012, Button Vote was opened for a week !

2012-01-20

Voting has ended.

Dear clients! CREDIT PROGRAM BANK thanks all who took part in the vote. Following a vote, it was decided to extend the term promotional plans with high profitableness up to 31.08.2012. We appreciate and we value your trust.

Investing in this kind of program is a right decision to make, the program will stay i beleiv we shouldnt also handover all our financial pocket to them the normal hyip precusion most be follow that is invest what you can afford to mise,the site is well protected from any attack