Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Icecream-money - Icecream-money.com

Note: Good looking program really and plans are attractive and project this to be a longer term hyip and ddos protected. Good choice of payment processors including LR/PM/GDP but I miss AP here. I dont see any monitors in rate-us page may be they are going to add some time later and the only thing i dont like is huge difference in roi merely due to size of investment which is unfair in my opinion.

I am not admin

Huge Sales Potential

Ice Cream is a $21.6 Billion Dollar U.S. Growth Industry. The USDA reports that every person in America consumes, 5 gallons of ice cream annually. Mix� Liquor Ice Cream is unique, one-of-a-kind, the only intoxicating ice cream in the World! Isn't it time you start growing your distilled spirits section, too!

High Price Points Deliver High Profits

With high SRPs, year �round special occasion sales, Traditional peak sales period (May�September), and Holiday sales (October�January), Mix� Liquor Ice Creams are high volume, high profit producers.

INVESTMENT PLANS

• Investment period 30 calendar days Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit Total Profit

• Earnings only on working days (mon-fri) $20-100 1.5% 33%

• Initial investment returned $100-250 2.0% 44%

• Compounding available $250-500 2.5% 55%

• Compounding percent 0 - 100% $500-1000 3.0% 66%

• Minimal withdrawal amount 0.10 $ $1000-5000 3.5% 77%

If you re-invest your deposit you get 10% bonus on your account balance.

Payment Processors: LR/PM/GDP

Link: http://www.icecream-money.com

I am not admin

Today you have a unique opportunity to get profit on investments in Ice Cream and Liquor Ice Cream.

Huge Sales Potential

Ice Cream is a $21.6 Billion Dollar U.S. Growth Industry. The USDA reports that every person in America consumes, 5 gallons of ice cream annually. Mix® Liquor Ice Cream is unique, one-of-a-kind, the only intoxicating ice cream in the World! Isn't it time you start growing your distilled spirits section, too!

High Price Points Deliver High Profits

With high SRPs, year ’round special occasion sales, Traditional peak sales period (May–September), and Holiday sales (October–January), Mix® Liquor Ice Creams are high volume, high profit producers.

Plan ICM Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

ICM 1 $20 - $100 1.50

ICM 2 $101 - $250 2.00

ICM 3 $251 - $500 2.50

ICM 4 $501 - $1,000 3.00

ICM 5 $1,001 - $5,000 3.50

General Inquiries

info@icecream-money.com

Affiliate program

partner@icecream-money.com

Customer Support

support@icecream-money.com

Accepted: LR, PM, Bankwire, GlobalDigitalPay

Referral commission: 8%

Link: http://icecream-money.com

My Deposit:

Date: 10/28/2010 2:34 PM

Batch: 47865496

Sent To: U5232930 (Icecreammoney)

Amount: $101.00

Memo: Deposit to IceCream-Money.com User gold-lister

Thank you.

I like their roi and the plan is quite okay which is 30 days only. I think this one is profitable as we can get our principal back quite fast also. their site looks professional to me also.but i will just observe the site a bit a more before i decide if i should join this one too.

Site design is quite attractive and looks professional with DDOS protection.

Plans are also good designed for long term.

Monitor is still with waiting status but i can see people posting payment proof.

Though all plans has save duration but different roi as the minimum investment amount goes up roi goes up as well,

1.5% daily to 3.5% daily can not be said reasonable difference in roi.