Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Yes, of course. To still have activities in the forum they should have any way to have advantage so, there will no dropping of activities or losing chance of forum advertisers. I just think that members will need to keep their activities here and to think that earning 50 cents or 1 dollar here will be good though.

Yes, The fast payments is what keeps posters going in IP despite the low rates. Even though I was able to make some posts here yesterday, I'm not satisfied with my activity there as I intended to reach 50points and request payout immediately. Nevertheless, I should be able to reach my target today as I'm very close to it. Once its accomplished, I'll request payment immediately but I may quit the forum for some time and concentrate on other forums.

I tried to concentrate posting in cycler section as this section has 2 cents per post rate in my experience so I hope I can post more in here and earn more instead of posting in 1 cent section. I also notice that in ptc sections I earn less than a cent per post in here so that's why I avoid this section as I don't want to post more and earn less in this section.

I did not know we have 2 cents per post in one section. But then, that's really not easy for me or not much threads to post on. Yes, it's really tiring to have posting in the forum when it have only 1 cent and then, we can't have many posts because of the activities isn't that high. But today, I will just need 20 points.

I know the rate is really low but there's nothing we can do about it. Well I really dont know if admin will increase the rate higher than the current one its paying, but if admin is capable of paying higher rate e.g 2 cents he should go for it. He shouldnt just pleased members when he knows that he cant keep paying that 2 cent for a long time.

Better to post and receive the 1 cent in earnings that not to post here at all as far as I am concerned. That 1 or 2 dollars per week is worth it for me especially now that there are a lot of disappointments when it comes to PTP forums. As long as I do have the time I will post here.

Yeah i think that I should find some time so that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site. I would try to set a time once a week when I would be able to make a lot of post as well. So that I would be able to earn and maybe I will be more motivated on posting on the site

Its very good to make use of the forum whenever we feel moltivated to post. So many ways one can get moltivated to post in a forum, so because they're badly in need of LR balance, others because they got payment dissappointment from other forum but whatever way it turns for you..just give it a strike and you can make upto to 50 posts equivalent to 50 cents.

well i only post on this forum when am done posting on other forum, i only post on this forum for fun and i dont take the posting on this forum that serious.though i guess it good to see this program is still having more active members but i guess with the new programs coming up now and offering a more encouraging rate,this program will really struggle.

I have made some posting yesterday and I was about it. But I was not able to post a lot as I have planned so km hoping that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site later on so that I would be able to increase my points on the site again. I I have noticed that the ptp section is still paying section up to now.

Yes, the PTP section is still a paying section up until now and that is a good thing. This is probably why most of us are still encouraged to keep on posting on the forum now even with the low rates because we are comfortable posting here. Admin must have also realised that such a change may be disastrous.

I can see that too because majority of posters inhere are not too serious with activities inhere, they're not in a haste to make plenty of posts in a limited number of time as we do here in DMT. Many just go slow and steady and in no distant time accumulate a decent amount.

Well, I don't get it. Because, what will you see those in the members that posting a lot in here daily will be mean you are serious poster while those who are regularly posting but with smaller number of posters will not be serious enough. Their seriousness lies on their goal in posting not really on how many posts they can make.

I always target to make 20 or more posts on the forum and would be much better if I can get it to 30 posts on average per day. I am making it a point to post here daily for as long as I have replies to posts I make on the IP forum. For today I managed to make 20 posts.

@riddick what am simply saying in a nutshell is that most members inhere are said to be more active when they want a payout from the forum (you can call it goal), then the pause for awhile till the urge to post in the forum comes in again. And that was why I was making reference to DMT where things are quite different since everyone wants to partake in weekly payments here.

I hope that you can still be able to make posts on the forum later on today because I would really love to have a second round of posting in here. I will be looking into posting in the other sections to see if I can increase my target but check again for replies to my earlier posts.

It's a good Forum that's why even it took a while before I have been able to reach 50 points in here because I didn't pay attention in here. But I will try to be more active in here as long as it's a paying Forum because it's really impressive to be paid fast in here.

Yesterday, I made only 10 posts today I will going to have 20 posts. This could be one of the forum that I should not have miss having payments atleast in a week as I'm already get satisfied with the payments despite we can't have huge amount with the current post rate.