Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I am glad that you are still posting on the forum even now because at times there arent good posting activities in here. I will resume posting in here later on today to try and see if can earn a good amount this week. I did receive any payment from here last week though.

I think its admin fault that activity is getting low in here. He always say that IP will stop paying and that's the main reason why members stop posting also. I think admin must not just say what he is planning to do unless its really final. For example two weeks ago he say ptp section will be not paying section anymore. But until now its still a paying section and its seems he change his mind and make it a paying section.

This might be true because admin has been sending mixed messages that have been confusing of late with the first one being that the entire forum would stop paying followed by the PTP section indeed. I just try to post whenever I can on the forum nonetheless because I still want to earn from here.

Before the admin makes IP a non-paying forum, I intend to earn as much as I can from the forum. This night, I should be able to reach 50posts then request payout immediately. Sincerely, the admin has to make up his mind on the plans he has for the forum but I really wish it could remain a paying one with the ptp section as a paying section as well.

I think the admin has that in mind but perhaps he's lacking funds and he doesn't want to stop paying. That can be the possible reason why he's contemplating on making the ptp section a non-paying one so that the forum will be stable. We'll let's hope he develops a strategy that will enable him to continue paying without having to make the ptp section a non-paying one as the activity in IP will reduce to a great extent if the ptp section stops paying.

Many things are running in the minds of admin now,either to make the forum a paying one then excluding the ptp section to a non-paying section.OR to entire change the forum to a non-paying forum,to me the 1st option is more preferrable as members are more active in ptp section than other sections.

From what i know about this forum, it is expected that the activity is low, because of the rates approved by the Admin. The rates are not that impressive. However, for me i would register and get in the habit of posting when i have the chance to and see how that goes. Payments are not delayed for a very long time, and that is a plus. It used to be a huge forum, and i sincerely hope, the present situation improves.

What can you expect that they don't have much advertisers or still in loss for the payments cleared in the previous months when they still have good post rate. I think we can't expect members to understand well that the post rate are not stable in any forums. It can be increase or decrease depends on the forum revenue.

I have finally reached 50 points in here and requested for it and within just a couple of hours I got paid in here so it was really great. It make me feel that I want to keep up my posting activity which what I will do because it's a good Forum and paying fast, it's very impressive.

As always payment processing seems to be fast which makes us think that there are stable funds at the moment. Of course we also have to consider that our daily payment requests are not for a lot of points but its a good thing to see from the forum which keeps us active.

in fact i am still posting here lol, well just finished 5 posts here but that is not that good for me since i need 5 posts more to get payment from this forum, overall for me activity is not that bad, just make few posts without any problems also many people seems trying to be active here

Currently, they still can't and just trying to stabilize the forum by making payments with small amounts. Though, for many members they can't get many earnings as much as possible here just like before. But it's better than nothing so, atleast we can still have some activities and update in the forum.

Well if the forum has sufficient funds,then admin should take a bold step to increase the rate a bit further to 2 cents then implement a post limitation in the forum to stabilize the payout requested by members.Then activities can increase still the forum will stay a long before running out of funds even when there's no advertisers.

take bold decision and many people take this chance and only in few days this site will be non-PTP forum, that is so awesome, there are other site that also do the same thing that even cannot survive for more than 4 months, and start become non PTP, so far i am feel glad with their system here, everything is okay and i hope that poster here also could be poster there.

What we can see here, this is such a very sad thing for us here to see the Admin will not make this Investor Posts forum as the paying forum again here. Well, from one of the star in the Paying forum business, and now, it will turn as non paying forum is not a good progress at all

What we can see here, this is such a very sad thing for us here to see the Admin will not make this Investor Posts forum as the paying forum again here. Well, from one of the star in the Paying forum business, and now, it will turn as non paying forum is not a good progress at all

Kindly stop old update in the forum. That's not good to see as the forum IS continuing its ptp forum. You should have check the forum if you don't know because, you just give wrong impression for the members. I have done posting here already and made so far 20 points.