Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I managed to make my 50 points in here today and maybe if I have time later on I can add on with a second round of posting to accumulate more. I agree that if admin can be able to make weekly payments it would be best but I am glad that actiities seem to have picked up.

I managed to make my 50 points in here today and maybe if I have time later on I can add on with a second round of posting to accumulate more. I agree that if admin can be able to make weekly payments it would be best but I am glad that actiities seem to have picked up.

i think the payment time also have some effect for poster who want to be more active here, but let see what will admin did, actually with this site back as the paying site, even the rate is low, already motivated some poster to back make post here everyday.

the form is new and good and paid for any one i saw alot of payement proof about it but the script look be small and payza not accepted on it

I used to request my payment requests and did receive them using Alertpay/Payza in here before so I would hope that this is still the case. Its a good place for me to post ever since the post rates were increased recently. Still waiting to submit my first cashout in here so will see then.

I already request payments today so lets see how long its take to get paid in here. Its just 2 dollars worth of post and I'm hoping htat I can earn more than that in here. But I guess I have no choice but to be a good poster right now. I don't know how strict this site is but its only 2 cents per post so I don't know if its good to post right now and earn. But I can find out that if I got paid.

I am glad to see that payments are still being processed in here. I am looking forward to receiving my first payment in here since the forum returned as PTP although it wont be through AP as I had hoped, I am anticipating it.

Posting activities have really picked up as a result of the increase in post rate and that is a good thing because its good for admin in that it attracts advertisers and for us members because it makes it easy to post as well.

I read sometime ago that this forum has become a full time PTP forum. But, it's obvious to me that i can't participate or border to join because the rate wasn't good for me. Well, it's good as some posters could maintain activity there, and now the forum won't be dull like before, when we don't get paid after posting. Anyway, i may put interest for this one after settling to some stressfull works i have offline. Then, i can join and start to make posts also.

@forumtech yes the forum is now a fulltime PTP with post rates of 2 cents per post. Activities have since are good in here which makes it easy to post.

@chardyme Hopefully the payments will be cleared in here this week although since I have a pending payment as well.

i have requested payout last night. i was surprised that it has been more than a week and still the payment request has not been approved. but i hope if the admin pays already that my payment request would be paid also along those who have requested last week or ahead of me.

@vnhyipgroup I'm glad that you received your payment which means things are moving again in the payment request section of this site.

I just joined this site more than a week ago but haven't gotten the time to do some posting activities here. It's encouraging to see a payment proof and i'll be adding this site to my list of PTP sites to focus my posting activities on this week.

I am extremely elated that my payment was parocessed in here today and I see that many more members also received their. I have 30 points now and aim to accumulate more to reach at least 200 points and cashout again.

I really wish that admin would revert back to having AP as a payment processor once more here instead of only sometimes. I can understand that it could probably be due to advertisers that he uses LR as main processor but to accomodate others who would to use this would be a good idea. Anyway, I still enjoy posting here and poayments seem to be stable so far.