Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

KissCashInvest - kisscashinvest.com

I am not admin!

http://www.kisscashinvest.com/

We are offering five different investment plans and it is up to you to chose which one fits your financial situation. We are here to make a revolution when it comes to online businesses, we will make KissCashInvest one of the biggest investment systems ever and we can only do it with your help. You are more than welcome to join KissCashInvest's team today and start making money. We are here to stay and make solid profits on a constant basis. Our motto is: It is our choice!

105% After 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

105 Plan $6 - $100 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% After 7 Days

125 Plan $3 - $50 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

165% After 15 Days

165 Plan $11 - $200 165.00

Calculate your profit >>

285% After 30 Days

285 Plan $51 - $500 285.00

Calculate your profit >>

420% After 45 Days

420 Plan $101 - $5,000 420.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, AP

http://www.kisscashinvest.com/

This is a new program and monitors are in waiting status so far,

I cannot open the site right now, and am keen to know are others able to open this site?

Plans look simple and interesting and i feel with these plans program should be able to manage paying status for reasonable period of 6-8 weeks.

@yogesh

well, the site is available now, actually there was a DDOS attack, about which it was updated in their Twitter, that might have been caused the site unavailable for us, but it seems everything is fine now,

also I have noticed that this program has been offering 10% referral commission instant, which can help the program gets promoted as well,

• 1 month later...

Latest News Must Read

============================================

Hello Hoang Long Nha

Your account name is longnha

Your e-mail is xxxx@gmail.com

Your e-gold account is

You have been registered: 2011-10-02 08:15:37

Facebook like & Twitter follow offer is ended now. All members who like us and follow us are requested to send support ticket to send them bonus.

Regrade

KissCashInvest Team

High Yield Investment Opportunity

=========================================

Hello Hoang Long Nha

Your e-mail is xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Your e-gold account is

Generally, we tend to invest money for two principal purposes. Either we want to retain our purchasing capacity or we want to boost up our earnings. Putting our money on high yield investment tools, we expect profit in return. By high yield investment we know about stock, forex and commodity, bonds (both public and private) and real estate property market. However, while investing in stock or bonds, we have to keep in mind that they have an inverse relation. By purchasing bonds you share the debt of your financial institution. So, an investor would prefer to purchase a bond when economy is at a drooping stage. On the contrary, we prefer to invest in stock when it is booming. In time of sovereign debt crisis in Europe, wise traders skewed towards bonds investment. Bond investment involves comparatively low risk than volatile stock investment.

Investment in forex market is also lucrative in terms of its higher return. Forex trading is getting very popular these days. When the value of your purchased currency gets higher, you have to sell them to glean profits. Due to its huge craze for currency trading, online forex market is widely spreading over the internet industry. Forex trading software is very handy equipment that is used to predict the rise and fall in currency market in near future.

Mutual fund is also a potential investment tool and here the risk factor is lower than stock market. In mutual fund investment, we intersperse our placements among variety of different investment tools. A professional administrator oversees the possibility of each share or each investment tool that can give you good return as per your statement. . According to your investment statement, the mutual fund administrator would invest your money and choose different schemes.

However, if anybody offers you a high yield investment guarantee with low risk or no risk, you can take it for granted that it must be a scam. No investment can guarantee that it could fetch you high return with no risk. Risk factor is a part and parcel of high yield investment.

KissCashInvest

Team

=========================================

Good for Investors

===================================

Today 40 days ago KissCashInvest is still Paying well for every members,

I receive Zero Complain This a big success,

KissCashInvest provide 5 different investment plans + 10 % Referral Commission Refer now over people get hot referral commission,

Regrade

KissCashInvest Team

===================================

well, that is good to know that the admin recently sends an update to his clients, regarding the good news of the success of the program for as long as 40 days for now, also there is zero complain to receive, even I have checked out the current status of the site, they have got few monitors in the ratings page that show paying status for it.

From admin@kisscashinvest.com 13 November, 2011

=============================================================

Hello Hoang Long Nha

Your e-mail is xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Your e-gold account is #e gold_account#

I hope you all fine. So, today I checked all members accounts most of you are still away from KissCashInvest despite it you know we have facebook page members can discuss their opinion share their experience about KissCashInvest.com. I am paying since program start (Oct-02-2011 & still I am paying here all people who did invest in program & investing till today & they will invest because they know KisscashInvest.com is not like the big names in investment program but I giving 100% results to the all investors. Most of monitored programs are scam but they are in premium list in monitors because they paying the monitors for their promotion although Kisscash has no extra funds for fake promotion. I don't like fake or scam programs as i started KissCash for to increase my business same i will pay as i can by my best.

Every program who depending on investment must wants investors as KissCashInvest.com wanting your shares in the program.

By your investment we can run the program very easy. We are going slow slow & now we are among you as we are paying you you are investing here even some of investors invested $1000 & more we paid them. Today we also paid a withdrawal $3500+ to an investors who invested 45 days ago & now thanked me & KissCashInvest.com. I ensure he will invest again.

So you should too make your best.

Also there many investors who got 4 to 5 time their investments back with plans profits. Many Members want to use compounding but compounding is not better for the program health, We are offering you many occasions for get some extra income as referrals contests/ forum posting contests. We are also glad to announcing today a new plan introducing it will a surprise for our members.

Best Regrade:

KissCashInvest Management

=============================================================

I have just tried to open the site, but this site is currently unavailable, there is problem loading the page, I am unsure of it's current status, whether the issue is related with the technical errors or it is closed or turned to scam, looking at the ROI, that is a bit unsustainable to pay 5% every two days, even the site is quite old, started around around one and half a month ago.

FINAL STATS OF 3rd REFERRAL CONTEST

===========================================

Final Stats of 3rd Referral Contest

Winners:

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

1st Prize alexa5 38

2nd Prize fullty65 31

3 rd Prize mohitkumar 23

Winner send Support ticket & receive instant Prize:

Regrade:

KissCashInvest

Management

===========================================

4th ( 7 DAYS REFERRAL CONTEST )

==========================================

Good News For All Members, KissCashInvest Provide You 4th Time Referral Contest Offer,

Read Contest Rules:

... * Members should refer people to KissCashInvest.

* Only new referrals who join the program during the contest period will be counted.

* The prize pool is $1000: 1st Prize - $500, 2nd Prize - $300, 3rd Prize $200.

* This contest will last for ten days (from November 23 to November 30 ).

* Winners will be announced after the end of a contest period.

Best Regrade:

KissCashInvest Management ,

==========================================

first of all, I am unsure if this program is still active, because the monitor on the site is showing 'Unknown' status for this one,

and I clicked on the link of MMG forum, given on the site, where the last payment proof of 4th October is available, not latest payment proofs, seems there is few referral contests held in this program so far.

Even if you visit the site and look at the stats. Total deposited $ 64,336.09 Total withdraw $ 62,777.76

I don't think its going to be worth it to invest in here. If the withdrawals is almost the same as deposits its means this site is either a scam now or will going to turn to scam. But just imagine. How can this site going to survive if withdrawals are more than the deposits.

this program, I suspected that the status of the program is hidden, so I also searched for this program details on Allhyipmonitors and have found that this one has got various kinds of status on different monitors, like WAITING, UNKNOWN as well as NOT PAYING for now, I don't think this one is worth investing or discuss about.

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas Special Bonus Offer !!!

KissCashInvest Provide New Limited investment offer

Invest 10+$ get 4% Extra Profit

Invest 25+$ get 12% Extra Profit

Invest 50+$ get 20% Extra Profit

Invest 100+$ get 35% Extra Profit

Invest 500+$ get 50% Extra Profit

This offer is short time invest money enjoy now

Extra profit auto will be instantly added in your accounts.

Regrade

KissCashInvest

Team