Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CastoPrime - CastoPrime.com

I'm not admin

Our professional traders are highly experienced in trading stocks and have developed a number of highly profitable funds management schemes that enable us to pay our customers a higher rate of interest. This program is an actual investment, in which all returns are generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is reinvested on your behalf, and it is your money that will bring you high returns. We have combined our skills, knowledge and talents acquired over many years, to bring a new and reliable investment opportunity to the online public.

Plan:

1.5% Daily For 10 Business Days

2.3% Daily For 30 Business Days

2.7% Daily For 60 Business Days

3.3% Daily For 90 Business Days.

Accept: LR and AP

Link=> http://CastoPrime.com

there is currently no monitor listing this program, looks like newly launched today,

the ROI is high offered in the plans with longer term, so the admin is trying to attract to the last plan of ninety days term with 3.3% daily ROI,

referral commission up to 10% is attractive as well.

First i would appreciate admin to bring in quite attractive and distinct design with DDOS and SSL.

Even though roi offered is 1.5-3.3% daily for 10-90 days but i feel the most affordable plan is 10 days plan with 1.5% daily as no other plan allow less than 100$ minimum. So I feel it is safe to go with first plan for 10 days that in my view admin has made so that new users can test the program - still look good as we shall make at least 15% in this 10 day period. Minimum 1$ and acceptance of AP are making it further attractive offer.

well, the program has been running for four days so far and there has been few monitors added to the program,

but still there is mixed status of PAYING as well as WAITING status on different monitors,

since the ROI is low and sustainable, this one can survive for few months, hopefully.