Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dawninvestmentclub - dawninvestmentclub.com

I am not admin

Plan:

$5 minimum amount and there is no upper limit.

10% Daily for 15 Business Days, i.e. Total Return is 150%!

Note: If you invested before 8am (GMT+2) on a business day, you will receive your first payout on the same day between 6pm - 12mn.

Otherwise, you will receive it on the next business day between 6pm - 12mn.

Accept only Liberty Reserve.

Note: Site design is quite good and colour ful, but we dont need to go daily to the site to withdraw because payouts are automatic and they pay directly to LR A/c. Site has delivered amazing performance and has maintained paying status on goldpoll since 65 days which is very good period for such high returns.

Link: http://dawninvestmentclub.com/

I am in with the minimum investment of 5$

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 10/26/2010 21:25

Batch 47714444

From U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi)

To U1989350 (Dawn Investment Club)

Amount $5.00

Memo yogesh tyagi / yogeshwartyagi@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Great program - I could see its status on monitors it is paying such high roi since long

Just two weeks and invested amount is back... then another week is pure profit.

Program is great and getting great response from investors. Though late but i am thinking to try this program.

@sirwilly this program has kept paying around 50 days which is quite long period for such a high return paying program.

This really delivered good performance - but as for every hyip this was was also poised to turn scam.. and now it stopped paying.. Sad End of good Program.

yeah i believe that this won't stay that long. 150% after 15 days is just way too big earning. most hyip usually give only 130% after 30 days. but anyways, i am sure they can afford to pay in few weekks. but i am sure when they got big investors already this one will just pack up and scam members. they are just trying to luring more members into investing bigger amount.

• 4 weeks later...

This is known scam now - And does not pay since many days any more.

But I would admit that before turning to scam this program has done great job

As it had been paying for around 2 months despite such high returns. Any way it is scam now and there are not chances for this to make a come back.